NAA Click and Lease Program
NAA Education Institute
- This web-based leasing program is offered to members of the NAA. This powerful and easy to use leasing program allows an apartment community to save time and money by speeding up preparation and printing of legal documents. In addition to providing greater efficiency to the onsite leasing process, prospective residents may fill out a rental application online, and property managers may audit and edit entire portfolios of the lease with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Skill development that maximizes NOI. There are a vast number of opportunities available to you as a member of the multifamily housing industry. Many of the courses may be taken online.
NAA Open Door Program
- An array of products that include the national award-winning units Magazine, newsletters, website and social media designed to keep you up to date on the latest developments in our industry.
- Exclusive NAA member benefits that offer valuable services and competitive prices to members.
The association offers a variety of membership benefits and services that enable members to achieve their personal and professional goals. Benefits for members include:
- NAA member perks and discounts (ie: hotels, car rentals etc.)
- GAA Lease & Forms
- NAA Lease & Forms
- Membership Meetings
- Annual Trade Show
- Educational Seminars
- Professional Designation Programs
- Online Directory & Buyer’s Guide
- Association Newsletter
- Association Bylaws & Code of Ethics
- Membership in both the National Apartment Assoc. and the Georgia Apartment Assoc.
- Networking opportunities at Meetings, Events, & Education Seminars
- Decision Making Opportunities by participating on the Board of Directors, Standing Committees, and/or Event Committees
- Trade Show / Supplier/Vendor Fair
- Charitable Events
- Business After Hours
- Education Programs